| SERVICES |
All client services are free and confidential!
- Pregnancy Testing
(These services provided under the supervision of a licensed physician)
- Options Counseling
- Abstinence Education
- Couples Counseling
- Referrals for medical care, adoption, & other community services
- Mentoring with ongoing peer counseling
- Abortion Recovery Support
- Parenting & Life Skills Classes
- Materials Assistance
The mobile can be found:
- 1st, 3rd & 5th Tue. Near Crescent Beach Baptist Church, 885 State Road 206 E., St. Augustine, FL
2nd & 4th Tue. at Alpha Pregmncy Center, Bunnell.
- Wed. - 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Near Ancient City Baptist Church, 27 Sevilla St.,
St. Augustine, FL
Fri. - 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Winn Dixie parking lot. Shoppes of Northtowne,
- 3551 N Ponce De Leon Blvd, St Augustine, FL
Have you recently taken a pregnancy test or missed a period? You may be worried about an unplanned pregnancy. If a baby is not in your plans, you may be considering an abortion. Get all the facts before you decide whether an abortion is right for you or not.
We're not here to judge or tell you what you should decide. We don't make any money off of anything you choose to do. We're here to provide you with a FREE lab quality pregnancy test and medically accurate information. Our staff will go over all of your options with you if your pregnancy test result is positive. We understand that sometimes you need a place to process everything, to think through all your options, to feel safe to share what's on your mind.
If you have questions about pregnancy, abortion procedures, adoption, parenting, and sexually transmitted infections, please don't hesitate to visit our Image Clear Ultrasound mobile medical clinic.
We are here to listen to your needs. All of our services are confidential and free of charge. Pregnancy testing and limited ultrasounds are performed on board our Image Clear Ultrasound mobile medical clinic by trained medical personnel.
Our services are available regardless of income, race or religion.
Call today for your confidential appointment: 904-599-6122
Walk-ins are welcomed.